American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bumblebee Chicken and Tuna Salads

I had the Tuna Salad today and it was fantastic. I think these were less than $2 each at the grocery store.

You get crackers, a tin of premade salad, and a tiny spoon. The tin has a foil "lid" that just peels off.

I'm getting extras to toss in both cars and a few for the packs as well. Shelf life looks to be about a year (Best By 3/11) and I highly doubt they'll last that long.

That's 220 calories of tuna salad, 80 calories of crackers, or 140 calories of chicken and 80 calories of crackers.

Thanks for reading,

B

5 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Perkunas said...

Could we agree that this is your first and last post about delicious food that will most likely never find its way in to Finnish shops :)

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger J-Daddy said...

"Bumblebee tuna!" ~Ace Ventura

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous DayDreamer said...

I just discovered you blog. Fantastic stuff! I am enjoying it very much!

I am a 21 year old who dreams of going on adventures. The ones you are embarking on are straight out of a book! Absolutely inspiring!

You sometimes get the feeling that there is no room in the world today for such exploits.

I hope to read more entries from you. In the meantime, I will catch up on all that I've missed.

Take care.
God bless.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger sam said...

You going to be back any time soon?
It seems like ages since your last post

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger American Bushman said...

I sure hope so Sam.

I've got lots to talk about but it seems like finding the time to sit down and write is getting more and more difficult.

Thanks,

B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home