American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Miss My Blog

I miss my blog and my blogger friends.

I haven't had to work this much since I last drew a paycheck.

I've taken on a task that may be bigger than me and I've had a few curveballs thrown my way already.

There have been plenty of late nights and all day stress but I'd be lying if I said it didn't have its moments...

I have gotten some more knives in but haven't even taken a picture of them yet. I'm sure there's some more stuff but it's all going to have to wait a bit longer.

Thanks for coming back to check on this little piece of the Internet every now and again. I promise I'll be back to daily (or semi-daily) posting soon.

Thanks for reading,


B

3 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

right on Brian.. i hope all is well man.. take it easy..

Mtnfolk Mike

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Mungo said...

We're a patient lot - cheers, Mungo

 
At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're still here bud! Making a living always comes first. Later, Bushpuukko

 

Post a Comment

<< Home