American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rainy Days Malaise

Ho hum...it's raining again...still...

I've tossed around the idea of putting together a new car kit. I've toyed with doing some land navigation work and study. I've thought about sharpening some of my knives.

The dreary day and the constant ticking of rain falling, slower at first and then harder, really has me in a mood to just sit on the couch and watch football.

I actually woke this morning thinking about heading up to Home Depot to pick up enough landscaping bamboo to put up a tipi in the yard. Since the longest pieces available are about 6' long that makes for a short tipi but it'd be a good size for the kids and a good exercise in survival shelter building.

Maybe I'll find some motivation to work on this...later...after football...and if it stops raining.

Thanks for reading,


B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home