American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Wiggy's Sale -- 20% Off

I just checked over at Wiggys and he's having a sale on all sleeping bags.

These are the only sleeping bags we use and I've gotten one for my son and one for my daughter.

He's also still closing out the poncho liners which were a fantastic deal at their original $25 price. A poncho liner paired with a space blanket and ground pad have been my sleep system several times during the warmer months and have kept me warm down into the 50s a time or two.

Lamilite is fantastic stuff. It works when it's wet, unlike down, and won't lose loft if compressed in a stuff sack for long periods of time. If it does, Wiggy's fantastic warranty will take care of the problem for you.

The only Wiggy's bag I ever sold I regretted immediately and replaced immediately. That must say something about my feelings about this piece of kit.

Thanks for reading,


B

1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had one of their bags since 1990 - when I purchased a roomier mummy because of my wide shoulders. These bags are some of the best, bar none. Just excellent gear: I highly recommend this company.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home