American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Katherine Diane

Where has he gone? What is he up to?

Well, now you know and it's kept me so busy that it's been 13 days since she was born and I'm just getting around to announcing it here. :)

It's been quite a zoo getting everybody back into the swing of things plus now I've got to get the older kids ready to start school again next week.

And then...maybe a bit more time to update this blog on a regular basis.

I'm still working on my shooting, still working on my sharpening, doing a little carving as time allows, and I'm going to be working a little more closely with Abe Elias of Diving Sparrow Knife Works on a design or two as well as helping him jump into the online presence he needs to expose more people to his amazing work.

All in all, it's been hectic and sleep has been the biggest victim here but I'm really starting to thrive in this kind of pressure again and can't wait to start hitting the gym to burn of (if you can believe it) this excess energy--and excess waistline.

So, I'm off for a cup of coffee and I'll get breakfast for the three older kids ready. We're doing a lot with food around here lately and I think I'm going to be working a bit more on blogging that part of our day to day as I think it's important to eat naturally and avoid all the preservatives, hormones, antibiotics, and all that other crap that people have been putting in our food for the last few decades.

See you soon.

Thanks for reading,


B

4 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ive got 4 kids and im a stay at home dad as well ,,it gets crazy at times but i cant think of anything i would rather do,the rewards far outweigh the hassles,i commend you for what you do and good luck with your year,,,,chris from al.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Anders said...

BIG congrats from Sweden!

All the best to you and yours.

Anders

 
At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a little cutie! Congratulations on the new member of the family, hope the transition is a smooth one. I have only two kids, one soon to be 13, the other 9 so its been a while since those night feeding sessions were a rule. Lotta work - but most rewarding.

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Well done, massive congratulations to you and Mrs AB

SBW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home