American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Friday, February 11, 2011

Working (Tech Stuff)

Once upon a time I was a computer geek...

Then the bubble burst and I was left without a job.

And then kid 2, and eventually kid 3, came along and I stayed at home.

Well, for the past few days I've been working under the hood at a new site and it's been a blast! I had forgotten how much fun it was to flip a switch and see a change on a page. Then there was modification of the code...

Glorious stuff.

Anyway, I think some of what I did can apply here so I'm going to start looking at the template and whatever other code Google Blogger will allow me to see/modify and maybe we can dial this site in a little more.

Heck, it's all technology anyway. Maybe I can bring some more tools to the party.

B

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Off Grid Survival said...

There are some half way decent templates for blogger our there but if you really want to twaek it check out wordpress

 

Post a Comment

<< Home