American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Saturday, October 16, 2010

New One from NWA Knives

This one just arrived yesterday from Nick and I'm really excited to get this one out and get it dirty--hopefully today between soccer and a dinner reservation.

The knife is a combination of his LEK design in the same size as the Sierra Scout (Bladeforums Forum Knife.)

It comes with a hand-stitched leather dangler sheath with a firesteel loop that'll hold a Light My Fire Army model firesteel.

Specs:
5" of cutting edge
5" from front of handle to tip
10" OAL
5/32" thick A2
Green Canvas Micarta Scales with Red Liners
Thumb cutouts on the front of both scales for better purchase in chest-lever grip

I'll try and get some more pictures that better show Nick's attention to detail when I get out with it.

Thanks for reading,


B

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Great Outdoor Knives said...

That is an awesome looking knife! I've seen some pictures of the Sierra Scout on Bladeforums, and that one looks nicer!

I've been looking for a good knife with an ~5-5.5" blade. That one is over my budget right now, but I'll keep an eye on it. Let us hear how it is in the field.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home