American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Opening Up the Sale Page

I've asked Dan and Spen to open up the American Bushman Sale Page to everybody so more folks can benefit from the knives and gear listed.

As always, if there's something you're looking for, don't hesitate to drop me a note.

Chances are very good that it's already there to be listed or it will be there in the near future. :)

In the meantime, I'm going to be shooting some pictures with my new Canon D400 XTi and reviewing a couple of knives that I've gotten in the past month.

Thanks for reading,


B

3 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger sam said...

If you were ever to decide to part with your Bark River axe I'd be interested - you could probably get quite a lot on E-bay or similar for it though, as they are very rare.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger The Suburban Bushwacker said...

some great stuff at very attractive prices, what's the deal on shipping to the uk?
SBW

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger American Bushman said...

I believe they'll ship to the UK.

Drop them an email. If not, I'm sure we can work out the shipping. ;)

Thanks,


B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home