American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Custom Fallknivens at JRE

I was just doing a quick Google search for "custom Fallkniven" to see who out there is doing custom-handled blade blanks and found the JRE Fallkniven Page.

Now I knew they were doing custom Fallkniven knives with a couple of makers and that their prices were the best I'd seen but I did not see this before:

~ CUSTOM KNIFE WITH YOUR CHOICE OF A JRE [Knife Model] SHEATH ~

If I understand this correctly that means that you buy the knife and then you choose the kind, color, and hand of sheath you want.

That's a $40-$60 option isn't it? (Edit:I see there's a $30 up-charge for the custom sheath option. That's still a pretty good deal if you ask me.)

I need to look into this a bit more. I keep thinking that I've got all my Fallkniven needs met and have actually sold off some of my Fallkniven Customs and productions already.

I still don't have a WM1 and seeing one in curly or masur birch with a handle-up neck sheath would be the bees knees.

Thanks for reading,


B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home