American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Friday, September 08, 2006

I know, I know!

It's been kind of a rough week for updates. First I get chilly, then I get sick, and now? busy as a bee.

School started for both kids last week and my mornings consist of:
Breakfast for kids
Dress kids
Laura on the bus
Jake to school
Me to gym
Jake from school
Laura from bus
Lunch
Nap (some days)
Afternoon activities
Dinner
Kids to bed
Quiet time???
Sleep

Not really much room, it seems, for outdoor time, gear shopping, knife testing, or any of the fun stuff I've been able to do so much of all summer.

I've got to fit the updates AND the experiences back into the schedule. As I mentioned, it's been only a week so this is all kind of a new experience for me. Drinking from the fire hose is NOT an understatement.

We left the house this morning at 8:30am and returned home shortly after 5:30pm for the first time all day. THAT'S LIKE A REAL JOB!!!

We'll see if I can't pull something off this weekend. Fingers crossed...

Thanks for reading,

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home