American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

You Readers are the BEST!

I really enjoy the interaction I've had with you all and continue to enjoy it.

Your comments and emails have me laughing out loud, thinking long and hard about this blog and what it means to me and what I want it to be, and I've even met a few of you and hope to meet more of you as I'm able.

Heck, one day I hope to meet up with Pablo and Sam and the rest of you across the pond.

Thanks for lightening my days.

B

4 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Perkunas said...

I havent been your reader,as i found blogs and blogging just a while ago but i really like your reviews,and writings,taht arent all about tech,as you seem to but some motions into your stuff too,which i found intresting,and your photos are art.I like those knife etc pics representing them in imagined or real enviroment,not just plain gadget against white background.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger sam said...

Thanks for the thanks!

This is one of my favourite blogs to read and, along with Pablo's, the one I've been reading the longest.

Keep it up :)

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AB, I hope you do keep going strong. I enjoy reading all of your posts and value your comments and opinions. Thanks, Bushpuukko

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Pablo said...

I'll drink to that!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home