American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Blind Horse Knives Bushcrafter Mini

I visited JRE Industries yesterday to pick up some gear and talked with Spen for a bit about what's new. One of the things I can tell you about is a new, smaller version of the Blind Horse Knives (BHK) Bushcrafter which I'll simply call the Bushcrafter Mini.

It's made of the same materials as the larger Bushcrafter but reduced proportionately in size. Now it's more of a three-finger knife but the sample they had at the shop was ridiculously sharp and the spine was nicely squared and threw massive sparks from a firesteel.

I didn't take any measurements or pictures (too much top secret stuff going on in the shop right now) but I suspect it'll be up on BHK's website soon. I'll put in a call to L.T. and Dan to find out what, if any, additional information I can give you.

Thanks for reading,


B

2 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Here is a comparison of the 2 knives.

http://www.survivalforums.com/showtopic.php?tid/1878/http://www.survivalforums.com/showtopic.php?tid/1878/

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger American Bushman said...

Hotlink

Interesting comparison and a new forum I see...

Thanks,


B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home