American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Monday, March 02, 2009

Briar Patch Schedule Posted!

George has posted the 2009 Summer Class Schedule and it looks pretty good to me.

With the new baby I'm only going to get one shot at a week-long course so I've just blocked my schedule for the week of the Basic Survival course. Then I can go back next summer for Advanced Survival and, if I play my cards right, another time through the Primitive Skills course.

I'd love to get some of you out there to join me at the class.

Thanks for reading,


B

3 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is good news buddy! I enjoy your company. As far as a 2010 advanced class goes- I have something really special in the works...

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger American Bushman said...

Well I hope you're going to let me help you break that news when you're ready. :)

I've got another idea to kick out to you when we talk.

Thanks,

B

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will call you this evening.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home