American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Monday, January 12, 2009

Custom Victorinox/Swissbianco Knives

The boys at JRE Industries now have the custom Victorniox Swiss Army Knives (SAKs) on the site here.

I'm also expecting "a box full of awesome" from Mike Billman at Grindstone Cutlery in just a bit. I'll have more information once I get it. I'm sitting here typing and staring out the window at the mailbox which is nearly buried from all the snow.

I wonder if the mailman will sense the awesome-ness he's got riding alongside him while he's delivering the mail...

This is the first gear I've acquired so far this year. (Sure we're only 12 days in but that's got to be some kind of record for me.) :)

Thanks for reading,


B

2 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Nice Farmer! Only wish it had a scissor layer too.

Joe, EDCing a Vic Fieldmaster in Iowa

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Joe said...

OK, I just ordered a Farmer. I'm a sucker for orange stuff and that's a nice orange.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home