American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Monday, January 19, 2009

Cleaning

Today's going to be spent cleaning up my gear.

It doesn't really need cleaning for the most part but at least I still have a connection to it this way.

I love cleaning my (and others') guns and I find it to be a great final step after a day at the range.

Knives get wiped down and stropped, guns get fully disassembled and cleaned, oiled, and reassembled, and packs are unpacked, reorganized, and repacked to suit the coming weather.

I'm also headed to JRE Industries for a sneak peek at some gear they've gotten made/delivered. I don't know yet what those things are but I can't wait to see them.

Thanks for reading,


B

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Joe said...

I received my orange +B Farmer today from JRE. Wow! It's pretty! This is my first alox SAK and I'm surprised at how beefy the blade is and the springs in it. Good stuff!

Joe in Iowa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home