American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Friday, May 02, 2008

Guyot Designs -- Big Thumbs UP

I had an issue with two of my Guyot Designs Gription and sent an email off to Customer Service. I received a very prompt response assigning me a case number and assuring me that it would get the appropriate attention in a timely manner.

I had an email from Cara Guyot within the hour letting me know that replacements were on their way to me.

I received those replacements today and have to say that I'm extremely pleased with the responsiveness and service I received from Guyot Designs.

If I didn't already have squishy bowls, a stainless bottle, three Griptions, and more I'd probably go out and buy some more gear from Guyot Designs just because I'm so happy with the treatment I received.

Thank you Cara and the rest of the folks at Guyot Designs.

Thanks for reading,


B

1 Comments:

At 3:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always say customer service is #1. Many larger companies loose this, some even act like they are doing you a favor for trading with them. Way to go GD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home