American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Holy Moly!

This has been a rough week so far. I've been completely overwhelmed with the post-show stuff.

Not only did I have extra housework here but I've been following up with folks from the show pretty much non-stop since Monday morning. Who knew I could talk and type that much? :)

There's lots of exciting stuff in the works but nothing I can discuss here just yet.

It's a perfect day to hang a hammock and here I am posting on the blog. I think I may just have to find a couple of trees out back...

Thanks for reading,


B

Ahh...Laura's hammock but still a bit relaxing...

3 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger R & E said...

Nice Bushcraft Shoes...

~D~

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger American Bushman said...

LOL!

Apparently you can wear them when forging red hot steel too...

No comment on the pink and purple hammock though? Come on... :)

Thanks,


B

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep!! It looks like you're r e a l busy ;)
Indeed sounds like exciting times. I'll look forward to that.
Pablo
Pablo's Woodlife

 

Post a Comment

<< Home