American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Friday, April 04, 2008

Planting Time

It's getting to be time to put the first potatoes and asparagus in the ground here.

I'm not exactly sure where I'm going to put them but it'll be nice to have a supply of fresh produce available for the digging/picking right out the door.

I took the family out for dinner last night and absent-mindedly ordered a Coke. So much for working the caffeine out of my system quickly... The headache today can attest to the silliness of my mistake.

I do feel better today so things must be evening out for me. Tomorrow I'm going to do an early 4-miler in the woods before breakfast just to get the blood flowing.

Final gear selection is going to become a priority here darned quick and I haven't really made a move in any direction for a week or so.

Maybe frying my routine right before a trip wasn't the best idea I could have come up with...

Thanks for reading,


B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home