American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dark Hunter: Part II

Back in August I wrote this post about the Robert Dark Hunter I had received.

Now that I've had an ample opportunity to use this knife I can say that I'm very happy with the purchase. The knife maintains a heck of an edge for a long time and today was the first time I had to touch it up in all that time.

You can see that the knife takes a nice patina and this one looks quite a bit more "experienced" than it did back in August.

The blade tapers nicely from guard to tip and that makes a light knife that is quick in the hand and yet sturdy enough to handle the toughest jobs I throw at it.

Robert has posted some "Worker Bee" knives over at Bladeforums in the past and I was sorely tempted to add another Dark Knife to my collection as they're quite a value for such a hard-working knife. He's got a gallery posted on his website here:
Dark Knives

Give him a look.

Thanks for reading,


B

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is quite a nice looking tool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home