American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Monday, October 15, 2007

YouTube

There have always been lots of funny videos on YouTube and I find myself looking for interesting and relevant videos on a daily basis. Here are some of the searches I've done sorted by date:

Firesteel
Bushcraft
Bowline
Tautline

Here's a firesteel video I really enjoyed and then went looking for more of Doc's videos:



Every once in a while a Ray Mears video will show up for a day or so until it is removed.

Pablo has got quite a few videos over there now too.

Great stuff!

Thanks for reading,


B

2 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Decado said...

I have done the same thing in google videos/youtube.com.

Actually found the episodes of Mear's "Country tracks" with about 10 episodes.

Good to check out.

Decado.

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger BrianA said...

Personally, I think this is the best bit of instruction I have seen on how to use a firesteel properly.

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y94/Spamel/?action=view¤t=HPIM2941.flv

Brian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home