American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Book idea

I've spent some time the past few days with author James Cannon and we were tossing around the idea just last night about writing a book.

This is something I've thought about in the past and I think I'm going to give it a go. Heck, I write this blog nearly every day already so the act of writing is not a foreign one.

I'm kicking around some ideas now and would like to get something "on paper" before heading home from Florida.

We'll see...

Thanks for reading,


B

3 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Pablo said...

All I'll say is "Go for it". I'll buy a copy. Hell, no. I'll buy two.
Pablo

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger American Bushman said...

Thanks Pablo.

I appreciate the support.

B

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Count me in for at least 1 first edition hard cover, signed by the author of course!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home