American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Some more blogs I'm reading

Last night I was reading Pablo's blog here and his picture with the Trangia in the middle got me thinking...

Back when I started this blog I did a search for the word "Trangia" (along with several other camping-related words) and found blogs like Pablo's and Mungo's. Last night I repeated the original search and came up with three more blogs with related themes that I thoroughly enjoyed reading.Reading the Hiking Wales blog I found a reference to Akto Man who has a blog here. I'm really enjoying his writing style and find myself humming and/or whistling the soundtrack to my hikes sometimes too...

I hope you enjoy them as much as I have been...

Thanks for reading,

B

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger AktoMan said...

Why, thank you sir. I shall be taking time to pick up advice from your site for my forthcoming 2 week coast-to-coast hike across Scotland.

Best wishes to you and your family,
Duncan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home