American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Friday, December 09, 2011

Steve's Original

I've been on a bit of a kick lately to change up what I'm eating, when, and how much and an easy way to make that change came about in the strangest way.

I was reading a post on Bladeforums about calorie dense foods and someone linked to Steve's Original and his Paleo MRE--jerky, nuts, and dried berries in a vacuum-sealed bag with a 2 year shelf life. It sounded right up my alley so I looked around his site further.

What I did was order some of everything (I think) and what I received was a large box of pre-portioned, nutritionally sound, long-term foods that give me plenty of protein and vitamins and few carbs--more like what our paleo ancestors would've eaten and it is YUMMY!

Everything is organic and you can even choose grass fed beef jerky. There is Apple Pie (until December 31,) Coconut, cereal, snack bars, jerky, snack sticks, dried fruit, and the Paleo MRE that originally brought me to the site.

On top of tasting good and making snacking easy, Steve's gives 15% of sales on PaleoKits and PaleoKrunch to Steve's Club which helps kids learn about fitness and nutrition.

Give 'em a look and a taste.

Steve's Original

Thanks for reading,


B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home