American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Working...

I'm working on an article but finding it tough to get enough time to do it well...

I may have to switch the format of the blog to a more article-driven / less daily-posting type if I can't get on and post daily.

I've got some new stuff to show you, some trips planned, and a tutorial or two in the works...

Soon (like after July 4th) I should have more time available to get back into the routine of posting, taking pictures, and the rest.

Thanks for sticking around during this slow period,


B

3 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Pablo said...

Bri,
Why don't you switch to a mini blog like Twitter and put a link from that in your sidebar then use your main blog for the articles.
Twitter works quite well because you just answer the question "What are you doing?"
See my blog as an example.
Pablo.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger sam said...

That's why I changed my blog over to a new blog - to go to the article format. It still takes more time than I have to update it regularly and I don't know what to do. Maybe we should gt some collaborators or team members?

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous FireSteel.com said...

Or choose to just post one good article every month or so. It is very tough to be totally consistent, but you can still have great insight to share with others.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home