American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Advantage Survival PACFire

I saw this video this morning on YouTube:



and then hit the website here: Advantage Survival to give the PACFire a look.

I always thought I'd see somebody capitalize on the firestarting kit idea and here it is. The PACFire is using fatwood, a Sparklite firestarter, TinderQuik tabs, and a waterproof container to carry it all.

It looks like a thorough emergency firestarting kit and the TINDERNest would easily ignite with the included sparker and tinder so getting a fire going, even in the wet, should be fairly easy.

I'd like to get an up-close look at this kit before passing final judgment but it looks good from what I can see of it online.

Thanks for reading,


B

EDIT: I found this video on the Advantage Survival site demo-ing the PACFire kit:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home