American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Between the move, the deer trip, Thanksgiving, the upland bird trip, and the second deer trip this has been a CRAZY month.

Today we're hosting the feast and are having 15 people. We're cooking.

I know updates have been sporadic since the first of the month and can't promise that it's going to be much better for another couple of weeks but then life gets back closer to "normal" for us.

We had our first snow last night so I should get a better idea just what kind of traffic our backyard is going to get.

Tomorrow I leave for three days of upland bird hunting. Making the shift from rifle/muzzleloader shooting to shotgun seemed difficult at first but I'd forgotten just how comfortable I was with my old Remington 870. This is going to be a real hoot!

Thanks for reading,


B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home