American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Weather

Cold with no snow. That's what we've got here right now.

That's fine for a guy with a larger collection of wool garments than the local flock of sheep but I LIKE SNOW TOO! I have a brand new pair of snowshoes that arrived shortly after the massive snowfall of early December had melted away.

Having cold with no snow does have an upside however. It means the ranges where I shoot clays will remain open.

Yes, I suspect you'll be hearing lots more about me shooting this year. I am hopelessly addicted to the pursuit of breaking little orange targets as they move through the air and on the ground. I am getting better at it but am still not in the same league with some of the guys I shoot with.

Last weekend I hit 15/25 four times but the guy that shot a round with me hit 24/25...and was a bit disappointed.

Thanks for reading,

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home