American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Crazed

I'm absolutely crazed right now. On Monday I was discussing an upcoming hunting trip (my first) when I realized just how unprepared I was. I have been scrambling like a madman for the past 24 hours to get myself ready.

It's not going to be much slower today so instead of offering some sort of insight I'll just post these pictures from Sunday's outing.







Thanks for reading,


B

3 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first I thought you were in my woods using my kit! What make of hammock is that Bri?

Pablo

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger American Bushman said...

That is an Eagle's Nest Outfitters Single Nest hammock.

Eagle's Nest Outfitters

Very well made, triple-stitched everywhere, stuff sack attached right to the hammock, and extremely easy to hang if you use the Slap Straps also sold by ENO.

B

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger sam said...

Good luck on the hunting trip! Sounds like an excuse to buy some new knives afterwards!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home