American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Out of My Element

Well, this is a strange day indeed!

Both of my kids are in full-day school for the first time ever and I just don't know what to do with myself.

The problem is that I have too many options. I can go for a long day-hike, I can take a long bike ride, I could go to the gym, the grocery, and the gas station and have time left over...

Maybe I should get a job, maybe I should go for a hike, maybe I should become a professional cyclist, maybe I need another kid, maybe...I don't know.

This uncertainty will pass quickly but for today I'm really feeling a bit swamped by the possibilities.

I went gear shopping for hours today and found NOTHING worth noting. That says a ton about the Primitive Skills class George, Kerri, and Kevin taught...

Thanks for reading,


B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home