American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Friday, April 13, 2007

Found this yesterday

While surfing around yesterday I found this interesting article : Commission This

The author raises a very good point about a reviewers integrity and the obvious bias found in reviews by someone with something to gain by a positive review. I have always maintained that this blog would remain free of advertising and any product I review will be purchased through regular channels by me. This is, in my opinion, the only way to give you an accurate and truly unbiased review of a product.

The closing of the article sums it up nicely:
Chasing nickels to drive a bit of revenue to your blog means more blogging time and less get-out-and-have-fun time. I'd rather be out there walking upright on dirt.

If I were to receive product from a manufacturer for review you can bet I'll mention that in my write-up.

So, thanks goes out to you Tom for writing that article. I, for one, appreciate the choice you've made.

Thanks for reading,


B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home