American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Is the "Bushcraft Phase" Coming Back?

After a couple of very busy years with changing focus and effort, things might finally be starting to swing back toward the bushcraft skills and gear that got this blog started so long ago.

My attention lately has been drifting back to Zebra Billy Cans, Gransfors axes, Fallkniven cutlery, wool blankets, and even crooked knives. Just this morning I ordered a left-handed hook knife from Del Stubbs…

Maybe it's the weather; maybe it's the slightly more relaxed days now that cyclocross season (for me) is over. Whatever the reason, once you learn to do more in less time you can fill voids relatively easily.

I still don't have any grandiose plans to do anything spectacular but baby steps in the right direction are still getting me from here to there.

Heck, I've posted more to this blog this month than I have in the 4th Quarter of 2013 right?  :)

Thanks for reading,


B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home