American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!

2010 already...

Where did 2009 go?

Time for some resolutions?

Nah. I'm going to plot the same course. I hope to post more and get out more in 2010 which shouldn't be too difficult compared to 2009.

Many more gear reviews are in the works but I want to do them properly and finding the time and the proper lighting to shoot some pictures has proven difficult.

Skills videos have had the same difficulty. I can't seem to coordinate the best lighting situations with my schedule and shooting with this video camera in less than ideal conditions has proven to severely diminish the quality of the footage.

Fishing, hunting, hiking, camping, and classes...those are all on my agenda for 2010 as they have been for the past several years.

Let's see how much we can squeeze into this coming year shall we?

Thanks for reading,


B

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home